Help to Buy Infographic
As this is a Government Scheme, we advise that you refer to the Government’s Help to Buy website, www.helptobuy.gov.uk or full details regarding the scheme and where you can find your local Help to Buy Agent.
How it works:
1) Select a new home from the Brunel Two home development and complete a reservation form and pay the reservation fee.
2) To complete your application, visit the local Help to Buy South Agent’s portal www.helptobuyagent3.org.uk and select Equity Loan to register your details and submit your application. They will also require a copy of your Reservation Form.
3) Once approved, you will be given an ‘Authority to Proceed’ and the purchase of your new Brunel Two home may proceed to completion.
4) We can help you choose a Solicitor and an Independent Financial Advisor to ensure the purchase of your new home runs smoothly.
5) You may then apply for the required mortgage amount.
6) Sit back and relax whilst we get your new Brunel Two home ready, giving you regular updates along the way.
7) Move into your new home, on-time with minimal stress.
For information, the Government Help to Buy Scheme excludes Discounted Homes. The current scheme is due to end in April 2021 and a new scheme will then run from April 2021 to March 2023, however this will be restricted to first time buyers.
Help to Buy South
Radian Group, Collins House, Bishopstoke Road,
Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 6AD
Tel: 0800 456 1188
For further information, please give My Place in Cornwall a call on
*Subject to meeting specific criteria